The Pathway Church exists to see Revival in the church and Transformation in the world. For our church family, Revival is the continuing and ever-increasing outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the church, making our culture look like Heaven's culture. Simply put, whatever is in Heaven (joy, healing, salvation, deliverance, community, prosperity, etc.) comes to earth in the Manifest Presence of God! Transformation is when the church experiences this outpouring and releases it to the world in every area of society. It's God's will that every facet of society (Religion, Family, Education, Government, Media, Arts and Entertainment, Business) looks and operates according to Heaven's values and operation. The supernatural isn't just for the church, it's for the world!.
What does revival look like in the church? Here are ten things that we are pursuing as a church family. Although not exhaustive, this is what we feel like the Lord is saying to us!
Revival In The Church:
- People experience the Manifest Presence of God and have regular supernatural encounters with Him, being filled with the Spirit.
- People are hungry for more of God.
- People feel the love and goodness of God and know who they are as Sons and Daughters.
- Healings, supernatural signs and wonders, and prophetic words are common occurrences. Normal, everyday believers are walking in the supernatural realm and carry supernatural JOY.
- People feel at home and like they belong.
- People’s callings and dreams are manifesting.
- People love each other well.
- People are powerful and learn how to manage their lives and clean up messes that they make. They are free and responsible.
- People are abounding financially emotionally, and relationally and live their lives with an open hand.
- People’s lives are marked by Intimacy with Jesus. Lives of worship, prayer, and the word.
What does Transformation look like in the world? Here are a few things the Lord has shown us to pioneer in our community and society.
- The church is thriving with the Presence and Glory of God and is a healthy church that carries Heaven’s value systems and the supernatural power of God into every society.
- Families are devoid of divorce and children are powerful and have a voice in the home. Homes and families known for love and championing and support instead of judgment, fear, and punishment.
- Education quality and teaching being the best in the world. Systems of education known for promoting kingdom values. Instead of education rates going downhill, they would increase yearly! Miracles would be common in the hallways of our schools.
- Governments that are known for righteousness and transparency instead of corruption and deceit. Legislation that reflects a value for life and betterment of society and other Kingdom values.
- Media that portrays the creativity of heaven and wholeness in families and other peoples lives. Media that documents the supernatural hand of God moving across the earth. Media that’s full of GOOD NEWS instead of bad news.
- Arts and Entertainment that release the glory of God across the earth. Museums filled with prophetic painting. Theaters filled with HIGH QUALITY drama that releases reconciliation. Musicians that release sounds from heaven.
- Businesses that operate without corruption and without taking advantage of disenfranchised people groups. Businesses that are prosperous and bring prophetic solutions to problems in the economic realm and who increase the wellbeing of people as a whole by providing jobs and resources.
How does all of this happen? Through us! We must encounter the King and take His kingdom to all of these areas of society.
We are Family, where no judgment is made. We accept you for who you are, with all your baggage. Love abounds here! Come and experience the move of the Holy Spirit
miracle ,peace in love ..amazing place ,I loved
The Pathway Church has shown me and my family the meaning of good things come in small packages. God has shown me the way here to this church during the devastating events created by Hurricane Harvey. God has a plan for everything and I can't wait to see what he has in stored for us. God Bless everyone here. xoxo
What a blessing this church family is to the community . The love of the members could be felt before you walked in the door!
I love my family at Pathway!! ❤️❤️❤️ Pastor Dan is amazing.
God is breathing life into people at The Pathway Church! #Revival
Awsome spirit encounters have been had ! Holy Ghost fulfillment has been like Jesus Whack ! is like in your generation old folks been whack and up whacky lol
Powerful services! I loved worship and how open the staff is to letting God move. This community needs more churches like pathway. I am blessed after every time I go to their services or run into their people in public. Pathway is the real deal.
I've never heard the Word preached like this before. Your eyes open and your ears hear the ABSOLUTE TRUTH and the Gospel comes to life within you! The people there are shadows of heaven and true ambassadors of Jesus Christ! My life has never been the same. If you come hungry you will be fed.. but you will leave with a stronger hunger than what you came with...that's what keeps you coming back!
Galatians 5:22-26 KJV But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,  Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.  And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.  If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.  Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. Chat conversation end
In September 2008, after a great deal of prayer, fasting, and planning, Northwest Nazarene agreed to launch a new work called Pathway Church, to sell its existing church property, and relocate to the FM 2920 area with a portable church system. There was an amazing amount of interest in the property and the sale was complete in late January 2009-right in the middle of the Great Recession!
At the heart of the desire for change was the awareness that a greater and greater percentage of our total income was being directed toward the upkeep of an increasingly ineffective facility. Northwest’s leadership team could no longer justify this use of limited resources…especially in light of the fact that the church was not reaching new people, nor had the financial resources to do so. In short, we longed for the opportunity to invest in people and our community, rather than a building.
March 1, 2009—Our First Worship Gathering
On March 1, 2009 Pathway Church held its first worship gathering as a new church in a new facility…Krimmel Intermediate School. Under the guidance of Portable Church Industries, we learned to setup and take down our new portable system. After a little experience, we learned to transform a school cafetorium into a place of worship and friendship in under 60 minutes! Our setup includes a nursery, an exciting audio/video worship experience for children, a hospitality area, and a worship center.
June 7, 2009—Family Groups
On June 7th we launched family groups. Family groups are a place for people to connect with other people. Family groups meet for 10 weeks at a time (different nights and different homes) with 4-6 week breaks between. These breaks are designed to accommodate naturally busy times for families such as back to school, the holidays, and end of school year. We realize that families need time to be together and celebrate these important moments.
August 2012—A Corporate Encounter With God
In late August of 2012 God met with us in a special way and everyone present experienced the love and presence of God. We love God’s presence and encounter Him as we pray, worship, and receive instruction from scripture.
September 14, 2014—First Annual Spring Family Fun Day
Pathway plans, hosts and teams up with local businesses to put on an annual event for not only the public to enjoy but to bring together the community and to share the love of Christ with them. We provide free food, games, shows and the like for people of every age. There are also monster truck and helicopter rides! An estimated 1000-1500 people from the community joined in the fun.
Spring and Summer 2015—A New Home
Early in May 2015, Pastor Dan stood and declared that by the following week, we would have a contract on a property for lease as a more permanent home for Pathway. Father God had something greater in mind. Seven days later, Pathway had a permanent home and had purchased 2 acres of land with 6500 square feet of office/warehouse space. Over the next several months, the property was landscaped and the interior renovated to accommodate our baby congregation. Almost immediately the congregation more than doubled in size from 30-75 worshippers. On September 13th, 160 people crowded into the new worship center with great celebration and high praise. 400-500 people joined us after worship for free food, games, and an assortment of activities.
2016—A New Grace
2016 found Pathway moving into a new season of growth and encounters with God. So many miracles, healings, and wonders. With a continued focus on the presence of God and his goodness, praise went higher and worship went deeper. God gathered leaders with diverse giftings and graces and began the process of forging us into a company of people that honor the abilities on each other’s lives.
A deeper sense of renewal was apparent and Pathway received numerous prophetic words declaring that we are headed in the right direction. Jenn Miskov, revival historian from Redding, CA, encouraged us by saying, “what you have here is pure and beautiful, don’t change it.”